2022 Happy Trails Street Fair
Location: John Glenn RD (Apple Valley- Between Outer Hwy 18 & Powhatan RD)
October 1, 2022 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Application Deadline: September 21, 2022
This Event is Part of the 2022 Happy Trails Parade
(Temp BOE Seller Permits will use Community Center Address)
(Address for Sellers Permits Only: 13467 Navajo Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308)
Make Checks Payable to: Apple Valley Village PBID (not Town of Apple Valley)
Check Only – Temporary bank checks will NOT be accepted.
Paper Application Pick up/Drop off Location:
Town of Apple Valley Town Hall Building – Park & Rec Department
14955 Dale Evans Parkway Apple Valley CA 92307
Then physically MAIL the check and application to:
Apple Valley Village-PBID
PO Box 1044
Apple Valley, CA 92307
**-If you choose the email & paper check option your check MUST be delivered NO later than September 25, 2022. If you mail your check late you will not have a spot. If you are close to the deadline then please pay on-line OR drop off application and payment at The Town of Apple Valley.
Parade Application: Separate Application – Let us know if you plan to participate in the Parade & Street Fair
The Village in Apple Valley – PBID 760-810-9856
-Village Business Vendors/Owners: $35 per 12×12 spot $60.00 for a double spot (if available)
-Vendors located outside of “Village” Area: $45.00 per 12×12 spot $80.00 for a double spot (if available)
-Non-Profit Organization: $35 for 12×12 -Large Vehicle: (call for pricing)
General Information: See Vendor Policies
- There is no electricity or water access
- No food or drink can be given away at this event
- A Town of Apple Valley Business License is required for vendors that have participated in three or more events held in the Town of Apple Valley. A photocopy must be provided with your application.
- All applicants selling food must have health department permit/TFF permit – Submit copy with application
- Payment is due by September 21, 2022
- Cancellations: No Refunds if notice is less than 10 days prior to event
- Event set-up and space assignments are subject to change at any time and assigned by staff pending availability
- Set-up will be begin at 7:00AM; set up must be completed by 9:30AM (Call if you need special arrangements)
- DO NOT pack up prior 2:00PM and you must vacate by 3:30PM
- No Bake Sale, snack items or beverages may be sold, except by approved food vendors with a health department permit.
- No supplies, tables or chairs will be provided
- All event vendors selling new items or food items must have a resale license. See attached Vendor Policies submit verification of BOE resale permit with temporary address listed. Address for seller permit 13467 Navajo Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Make Checks Payable to: Apple Valley Village PBID (Check or credit card only)
Return Applications to: Town of Apple Valley Town Hall Building – Park & Rec Department 14955 Dale Evans Parkway OR email application to [email protected] [email protected] or [email protected] [email protected] and MAIL the check to AVV-PBID PO Box 1044 Apple Valley, CA 92307 Spots will not be secured until payment is received. Contact number for event – The Village in Apple Valley 760-810-9856.