Federal COVID-19 Relief
Help is available for Californians through the new Federal COVID-19 Relief Package.
- $600 to qualifying individuals
- $600 per child for eligible families
- $30 additional weekly unemployment enhancement
- Increases SNAP benefits by 15% for 6 months
- $25 billion rental assistance package
- Expands Pandemic EBT program
- Extends PUA program to March 14
- Reopens Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses
- Extends refundable payroll tax credits for paid sick and family leave through March 2021
For more information visit https://covid19.ca.gov/.