Location: James A Woody Community Center – Set up will be on Powhatan RD near Navajo
Village Business Owners: $35 per 12×12 spot $60.00 for a double spot (if available).
Non Village: $45.00 per 12×12 spot $80.00 for a double spot (if available).
Space is limited. Late applications may not be accepted.
General Information: See Attached Vendor Policies
- There is no electricity or water access
- A Town of Apple Valley Business Lic is required for vendors that have participated in three or more events held in the
Town of Apple Valley. A photocopy must be provided with your application
- All applicants selling food must have health department permit/TFS permit – Submit copy with application
- Payment is due 10 days prior to event
- Cancellations: No Refunds if notice is less than 10 days prior to event.
- Event set-up and space assignments are subject to change at any time and assigned by staff pending availability
- Set-up will be begin at 7:00AM; set up must be completed by 9:30AM (Call if you need special arrangements)
- DO NOT pack up prior 2:00PM and you must vacate by 4:00PM
- No Bake Sale, snack items or beverages may be sold, except by approved food vendors with a health department permit.
- No supplies, tables or chairs will be provided
- All event vendors selling new or food items must have a resale license. See attached Vendor Policies submit verification of
BOE resale permit with temporary address listed. Event Address 13467 Navajo Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308