Location: James A Woody Park – (Apple Valley Navajo Rd. & Powhatan Rd.)
Amateur Level Entry Fees (no professional restaurants) $45 per 12×12 spot
Chili Add-on: $15/category (must be in same booth)
General Information: See Attached Vendor Policies
- There is no electricity or water access.
- All Chili Cook-off entrants will comply with County and State Health Codes and are aware SB County Health inspector
will inspect all chili entry booths.
- All Chili Cook-off entrants MUST provide their own handwashing, sanitizing, and utensil washing inside their booth.
- Payment is due by June 21, 2021
- Cancellations: No Refunds if notice is less than 10 days prior to event
- Event set-up and space assignments are subject to change at any time and assigned by staff pending availability
- Set-up will be begin at 7:00AM; set up must be completed by 9:30AM (Call if you need special arrangements)
- DO NOT pack up prior 2:00PM and you must vacate by 3:30PM
- No Bake Sale, snack items or beverages may be sold, except by approved food vendors with a health department permit.
- No supplies, tables or chairs will be provided
- All event vendors selling new items or food items must have a resale license. See attached Vendor Policies submit verification of BOE resale permit with temporary address listed.
Address for seller permit 13467 Navajo Rd, Apple Valley, CA 92308