When: June 27, 2020 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Application Deadline: June 12, 2020
Location: James A Woody Community Center – Set up will be in the park and on Powhatan RD near Navajo
Payment Information: No charge for car show participants
Application Drop off Location: Town of Apple Valley Town Hall Building – Park & Rec Department
14955 Dale Evans Parkway Apple Valley CA 92307
Email Option: Email application to HD1stmarketing@outlook.com then bring the original to the event
Postal Mail Option:
Apple Valley Village-PBID
PO Box 1044
Apple Valley, CA 92307
If you choose the Postal Mail option your application MUST be delivered NO later than June 12, 2020. If you are close to the deadline then please drop off application at The Town of Apple Valley.
Same day registration will be allowed for classic car participants only
Contact Info: First Marketing Solutions – Event Line 760-995-6744
First Marketing Solutions – Lovella Sullivan or Eileen Vindiola
Email is the best way to communicate with the Event Manager.
• Street Fair Car Show check in at 7:00AM – 9:30AM Check- point at Powhatan & Pawnee
• All vehicles must be checked in and in specified locations no later than 9:30AM (Call if you need special arrangements for set up or removal) Cars will be placed in the parking lot on Navajo & Powhatan away from the ball field dirt
• Street Fair Car Show participants are requested to stay for the duration of the event from 10AM-2PM. The event is not over when we give away show prizes. Guests/Pedestrians will still be in attendance.
• There is no electricity or water access
• The car show coordinator will have final say on the eligibility of the entry
• Drivers of any and all vehicles in the Car Show must possess a valid driver’s license, be at least 18 years old and possess all liability vehicle insurance.
• Exhibitions of speed or reckless driving are not permitted
• This is a rain or shine event – notification will be given by 6:30AM in the event of extreme weather conditions
• All shade canopies must be secured and weighted down. If your canopy isn’t secured you will be asked to remove it to protect the property of others participating in the event.
2020 Car Show Policies
The Town of Apple Valley is a Proud Sponsor of the events that are Hosted by The Village in Apple Valley. Although this is not a Town event all the regulations of the Town of Apple Valley apply to events that take place within the Township. By submitting an application for an event located in The Town of Apple Valley you agree to abide by all special event requirements of the Town, Fire District, Apple Valley Village PBID and Board of Equalization Department provided on this form, event applications and other information provided by the Town or other agencies. You may be denied participation on the day of an event by representatives of the Town, Fire District and/or BOE Department for failure to comply with any of the stated conditions.
Vendors/Car Show Participants who fail to comply with any of the conditions herein are subject to removal from the area and may not be invited to participate in future events
Vendor Acceptance Policies/Rules & Payment Schedule
• All Shade canopies must be secured in the event of high winds. You are required to have sufficient weights on each leg. If your canopy is not secured and weighted down you will be required to remove it. NO exceptions will be made to this rule.
• No political campaigns will be accepted. Entries expressing political or social views are strictly prohibited and will be denied entry.
• Classic Cars need to stay until the event is scheduled to end.
• You will receive a confirmation via mail or email including event details no later than one week prior to the event. Let us know if we need to use regular mail to send you event details.
• Exclusivity and space location cannot be guaranteed.
A.V. Fire District Requirements: (May or may not apply to classic car participants).
• Fire Extinguishers: vendors must have one easily accessible 2A10BC minimum rating fire extinguisher with a current service tag by a licensed California company
• All canopies:must be composed of flame-resistant material or treated with a flame retardant in an approved manner. All canopies must have a permanently affixed California Marshal label attesting to such.
• No smoking: All vendors must have “No Smoking” signs posted in an obvious place
• Cooking tents: shall be separated from other tents and canopies by a minimum of 20 feet.
• LP-Gas containers: shall be located outside tents and canopies, separated by a minimum of 5 feet.
• Generators: and other internal combustion power sources shall be separated from tents and canopies by a minimum of 20 feet and isolated from contact with the public.
• If you do not adhere to these requirements you may not set up and no refund will be given. For more details please contact the AV Fire Protection District at (760) 247-7618.