Location: James A Woody Community Center – Car Show will be on Powhatan Rd.
- Street Fair Car Show check in at 8:00AM – Powhatan & Pawnee
- All vehicles must be checked in and in specified locations no later than 9:30AM (Call if you need special arrangements for
set up or removal)
- Street Fair Car Show participants are requested to stay for the duration of the event from 10AM-2PM. The event is not over
when we give away show prizes. Guests/Pedestrians will still be in attendance.
- There is no electricity or water access
- The car show coordinator will have final say on the eligibility of the entry.
- Drivers of any and all vehicles in the Classic Car Show Area must possess a valid driver’s license, be at least 18 years old
and possess all liability vehicle insurance. A copy of insurance must be submitted with this application
- Exhibitions of speed or reckless driving are not permitted
- This is a rain or shine event
- All shade canopies must be secured and weighted down. If your canopy isn’t secured you will be asked to remove it
to protect the property of others participating in the event.
- Detailed event information will be e-mailed prior to the event. Please let us know if we need to communicate with you
using the mail service.